I'm a confident and enthusiastic programming student with broad interests and a desire to help my colleagues, aspiring to be a tool developer or technical designer. I've made some miles in past projects but am very much looking forward to all explorations ahead.
I enjoy studying a system until I know every nook and cranny, just as much as discovering a new environment or work principle. Most of all, I enjoy improving workflow, creating and improving tools that will make my life and that of others easier, so we can get more work done.
- programming escape rooms, using low level equipment like Arduinos
- programming VR projects and Applied games
- video editing and illustration
- music composition and sound design for interactive media and animation
- audio integration (through custom systems and frameworks like Wwise and FMOD)
- school appointed tutor regarding Python programming
- assistance during lectures